Kitchen Porter - Park Plaza NottinghamDepartment:
Hours per week:
Join our friendly and hardworking kitchen team as a Kitchen Porter and we will give you the training and support to succeed.
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter:
- Who will be responsible for the daily cleaning of all kitchen areas, washing of all kitchen equipment for the chefs and all crockery and cutlery for the food and beverage team
- Who build excellent relationships with kitchen and Front of House team members to keep everything running smoothly.
- Who shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
Benefits of working for us as a Kitchen Porter:
- 30 Days of holiday per year (pro-rata)
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Great learning and development opportunities
From everyday uplifting moments to unforgettable achievements, and everything in between, we are there every step of the way.
Apply now and join one of the best places to work in hospitality “The Caterer” 2021