Bartender - Kent
With a passion for great food and great service, our front of house team members know the menu inside and out, and more importantly know how to deliver exceptional experiences that our guests love.
What makes a great Team Member?
Make it Magic: You provide warm welcomes and a friendly service that exceeds our guest's expectations and keeps them coming back for more.
Keep it Fresh: You generate ways to attract new guests, improve our offering and generate additional sales.
Be Sharp: You're an expert on all things policy, process and specs, making sure the restaurant that is guest ready at all times.
Own it: You show off your menu knowledge by making recommendations and upselling additional products where appropriate.
Do it Together: You're fun to be around and easy to work with, always helping a colleague in need.
What you'll receive...
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Team incentives
- 3% pension contribution
- Participation in our annual Share Save Scheme
- 30% discount across all of The Restaurant Group brands
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meal on shift
- Great training and apprenticeship programmes that set you up for success
- Plenty of career progression opportunities