We are looking for a fantastic Supervisor to join our venue in Dirty Bones Carnaby.
Our restaurants specialise in the best comfort food and innovative cocktails. Good people and good vibes.
The Ideal Candidate:
· We’re in an exciting period of reopening across Dirty Bones and our related brands, and ideally we are looking for a crew member who’s already familiar with our brand. You’ve dined or drunk with us before, understand our vibe and want in!
· You’re passionate and creative with bundles of positive energy and a desire to be an integral part of the dynamic team that takes our brands to the next level
· You’re also cocktail savvy, passionate about food, can smash service, knowledgable and have a reputation for sharing what you know with your crew
· You pride yourself on your attention to detail, love being part of a dynamic team and are eager to work alongside our General Manager to bring your creative expertise to the table
· You are interested in London’s bar & restaurant scene and keep up to date with cultural trends. You’re enthusiastic and warm; you’re comfortable representing all of Team DB
We believe in progression and opening doors for hard working people who are dedicated and eager to grow!
We embrace innovative people, we welcome ideas and passion, we develop people who want to learn and staff welfare is non-negotiable in its importance to us.
We will need you to have the right to work in the UK, lots of personality and able to work evenings and weekends. We're flexible with hours. We would like for you to have at least two years of management experience, experience in leading a team and be able to demonstrate fantastic service skills.
We believe in GOOD VIBES ONLY- and that’s what we’re looking for in every single person in TEAM DB!
There is a great potential for bonus, we incentivise our teams and have regular staff parties, there's a generous team discount with DB (and with our partner venues- we'll tell you more about them when you join) there to encourage each member of our team to visit the other venues and also a means by which we treat our family and friends (the discount applies to up to four people including yourself), there’s great progression and training opportunities and a real team ethic across all of the sites. We believe in work/life balance and know that a happy team makes for a successful business- it’s a no brainer!
Coffee is on us, free staff meals, 28 days holiday and we’ll never open on Christmas Day, a generous Refer A Friend incentive, other incentives and regular competitions, pension and work perks. We also have an internal communication app to communicate news, celebrate birthdays and send through any trade passes for events, discount schemes and competitions -so you’ll keep your WhatsApp and Facebook for your personal life. Plus a goodie bag when you join!
This is the change you’re looking for.