Housekeeper, Guest Service AssistantWeekend Housekeeper, Holiday Inn Express, York
All of our guests are after a great nights sleep, making the role of housekeeper absolutely vital to us. No prior training is needed for this role, just a willingness to learn and a keen eye for detail!
This role is offered on a part time basis.
What we offer you
We want our staff to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in. You’ll develop personally through meeting and working with people from all over the world as we create memorable guest experiences together, and for those keen develop you’ll have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options. In addition, on offer:
- 28 holiday days (pro rata for part time)
- Automatic Enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
- Heavily discounted hotel stays and food & beverage discounts
- Use of worldwide IHG team member rates
- Amazing high street and lifestyle savings for you and your family
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
Our hotel is a busy hotel in a quiet location, set 2 miles from centre of York. Here you will find a welcoming team that create an environment of fun, trust, hard work, and family. We all love our jobs and work together as a unit towards delivering the very best guest service to all who enter through our hotel.
Nearest bus stop either Yorkshire Coastliner, Stockton Lane, 10 mins walk, close to Monks Cross
Your role in our family:
As a housekeeper, key to your role is:
What happens next
- To ensure all rooms are turned around in an efficient manner
- All rooms must be cleaned, sanitised and prepared in accordance to SHG and Brand guidelines.
- Support your line manager in ordering and maintaining linen stock.
- To provide an efficient and friendly service to guests at all times and striving to increase guest satisfaction and Trip Advisor scores and reviews.
- All complaints, comments, special requests and other business to be recorded in the daily handover log.
- To clearly communicate with other departments to ensure minimal impact on guest service.
Does the Guest Service Assistant role suit your skillset? Apply now, this takes second, you’ll just need to provide some contact details along with a CV. Next, we’ll review your details, and if successful we’ll invite you to meet one of the team to learn more about you, your experience and let us tell more about the Splendid Hospitality Group.
The Splendid Hospitality Group is an equal opportunities employer and a disability confident committed employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.