We’d love to meet you - Come and join our Daniel Thwaites Family
Join us if you enjoy helping other people to have a great time - be part of a fun and energetic team - to us you won't just be a waiter or waitress, as one of our team members, you'll become a member of our family who helps us create amazing experiences for our guests.
Your day to day.
- Your personality will shine through as you greet each one of our valued guests with a warm and friendly smile
- Take food and drink orders and serve guests with a brilliant customer service ethic
- Assist with menu suggestions and recommendations
- Prepare perfectly laid tables for each guest visit
- Ensure our high standards are delivered and maintained at all times
- Provide our guests with the warmest hospitality, ensuring they want to return
- Team work
Who are we looking for?
Every day, we want people to come to work to make people feel at ease through delivering warm hospitality. To achieve this, you will need to be friendly, extremely personable and have the ability to deliver the company standards in each interaction.
We are open all day, every day, serving great quality food and drink, so you’ll need to enjoy working in a busy environment with a fun and professional team.
It would be ideal if you have previous experience in a bar, café or restaurant, but a great work ethic is more important. If this sounds like you and you want to bring your personality to work, we would love to meet you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- Tips paid monthly
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted accommodation, food and drink in our beautiful properties across the country
- Free use of our brilliant gym on site and discounted spa treatments
- Free car parking (where applicable)
- Pension & Life assurance
- Long service awards including free meals and free stays with your friends or family