We’d love to meet you - Come and join our Daniel Thwaites Family
Breakfast is usually the last meal our guests have when they stay with us so we really want to leave a fantastic lasting impression.
As Breakfast Chef, you’ll become a member of our family who helps us create amazing experiences for our guests through delivering warm hospitality in every interaction.
Your day to day;
- Manage your time well to ensure everything is ready and prepared for service
- Use your eye for quality to produce high quality breakfast items from fresh ingredients as well as supporting the rest of the kitchen team when needed
- Ensure the highest levels of hygiene and safety are maintained at all times
- Maintain areas of work and machinery
- Control the order and storage of food supplies
- Team work
Who are we looking for?
Ideally, you will have an eye for quality, experience of working with fresh ingredients and cooking from scratch. Although we have recipes to follow, a creative flair is always welcomed. You will take pride in serving great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed and friendly environment,
You will need to be an early bird as our restaurants can open as early as 6am.Often our busiest time is over the weekend so you will need to be flexible to work over those days.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A fun environment where you will receive training and support to develop & progress
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- Tips paid monthly
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Free use of our brilliant gym on site and discounted Spa treatments
- Discounted accommodation, food and drink in our beautiful properties across the country
- Free car parking
- Pension & Life assurance
- Long service awards including free meals and free stays with your friends and family