Calling all pioneers and mavericks: find your tribe at B&L. Join us on our journey to become world leaders in lobsters and pioneers in burgers. If you have unbounded creativity, shared enthusiasm and pure expertise then reach out; we're confident that by working together, a truly extraordinary union can be born
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate inclusive of non-contractual tronc
- Free team meals on duty
- Employee Assistance Programme – free and confidential support
- Double pay on Bank Holiday
- Team member recognition programmes
- 50% discount on food and drinks at all Burger & Lobster restaurants for up to 4 people
- Team member incentives
- A range of exclusive discounts across thousands of retailers inclusive of travel, shopping, retail, and more
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Working around your other commitments? Let’s chat and see how we can make that happen
- Fast paced working environment with opportunities to progress and develop
Who we are:
Food innovation and team member education are what makes us tick. And our utter obsession with all things burgers and lobsters makes it easy. With a heart for provenance and the drive to continually source only the highest quality ingredients around, whether that’s our food or team members, our recipe is simple: source the best, treat it with respect and have a great time along the way.
You’ll need to be:
- Positive work attitude, with the ability to multitask
- Have a passion for delivering first class bar service with a willingness to learn about the industry
- Can play well with others, after all, we’re all one big team
- Able to cope well in a fast-paced bar environment- you’ll have done this before
Please note that due to the nature of the industry, you will be required to work on a shift basis on a rota basis.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview/voluntary trial shift.
All applicants will be required to prove that they are legally allowed to work in the United Kingdom.