Applications Solutions Architect - Leeds
This role would ideally suit a mid-level Applications Solutions Architect to join a mature practice, working with a growing team of 40+ Architects in a supportive environment, with great opportunities for self-development. Experience in Retail, or at least operating in an enterprise-scale environment is desirable.
Future is the name for the programme that will see Asda create their new operating model, independent from Walmart. We're undertaking an unparalleled exercise to build a new IT operating environment; this is a one in a lifetime opportunity to participate in shaping the way the entire business will operate in the future through technology decisions, and the design of solutions in current technologies.
- You'll have experience in Application solution design, and a real passion for current trends including mobile and cloud technologies.
- Awareness of architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, but is desirable and not essential. We use Archimate, so it would help to understand this notation, but training will be provided.
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week.
You will also get an excellent benefits package including:
- Company car or 5,700 car allowance, plus discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
If you have any questions, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org