Senior Asset Manager - Leeds
Do you have a property background? Do you have vision and an eye for value creation? Do you want to be driving change and see the fruits of your labour realised?
Do you want to join one of the largest retail companies in the UK to manage and enhance a diverse portfolio of property assets?
As a Senior Asset Manager within the Property team, you will manage and enhance our operational and tenanted portfolio. You will carry out everyday estate management of the stores, and look for opportunities to drive value from redevelopments and disposals.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Estates team within the Property division of ASDA. Reporting to the Senior Director, Property & Estates, you will be responsible for a team of surveyors covering the North West of England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
This regional role will focus on both short and long term property asset strategies, driving value from the existing estate through optimisation alongside day to day management of our portfolio, putting the customer at the heart of all you do.
The role requires working with landlords, landowners, statutory bodies, current and potential occupiers and internal retail colleagues to deliver solutions for property issues on our estate to support retail operations
- You will ideally be RICS qualified although that's not essential
- You'll have proven experience in Estate Management and L&T matters
- It's a regional role and whilst it can be based in a location to suit the right candidate there will be a requirement to travel across the network so a Full UK driving licence
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role covers the North West of England, Scotland and Northern Ireland and with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week.
You will also get an excellent benefits package including;-
- 8,000 company car or car allowance plus discretionary company bonus
- Company pension 1.5 times colleagues contribution (Max 15%)
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.