General Manager – Merseyside
- Salary £35,000 - £40,000
- Full time Opportunity
The benefits of this role:
- Unique Personal Leadership Programme with ongoing investment into your personal development, becoming the best version of you
- Training and development opportunities that will enable you to advance as far as your talent and determination will take you
- Competitive pay + bonus + company benefits package
- 28 days holiday including public/bank holidays
- Free gym membership with a plus one and plus 2 discounted memberships for family members or friends
- Workplace pension scheme
- Discount on retail and café products
We’re on an exciting journey at Total Fitness, with investment into our clubs and even more into our people, we’re on the way to redefining the member experience within our industry.
We are looking for impressive leaders for our health clubs in the Merseyside region. At the forefront of the business, your skill set will be vast and unapologetic- commercially focused, operationally experienced, an outstanding executor, and passionate about customer service.
You might have already worked in a managerial role in the fitness industry, or honed your skills in the hospitality, leisure or entertainment sector; but your authentic sense of ownership will set you apart.
There is no better time to join us on our journey, making a real difference to club leadership and member experience working alongside an amazing product at a time of great momentum.
So why join us?
At Total Fitness we’re on an exciting journey, over the last couple of years we put the purpose back into our business, we invested in our clubs and invested even more into our people. The momentum here is strong; we’re fast paced, driven and resilient, but we also know how to support each other and have fun along the way.
We love our home in the mid-market fitness sector, and we know we have one of the most purposeful challenges in the industry. We stand against our competitors with the simple belief that true fitness needs variety. Variety keeps workouts fresh and engaging, and provides our members a route to 360 fitness that lasts longer than a one off spin class.
The role requirements:
- The ability to develop and manage a team of sales, fitness, operational, and customer service teams
- Skilled at driving performance through others
- A track record of motivating and developing high performing teams
- A strong determination to succeed with an emphasis on quality results
- Commercial mindset with a track record of exceeding KPIs
- Flexibility to work outside of core hours to ensure the member experience is not compromised
The ideal qualities for the role:
- Inspirational leader
- An infectious energy and positive mindset
- Possesses a great deal of resilience and agility
- Uses initiative, has a strong sense of ownership, and accepting of mistakes to get things done