A Peachy Place to Work, Learn and Grow
If you are looking to join one of the UK's Top 25 Best Companies to work for, then look no further.
We are on the hunt for a talented and enthusiastic Bar Manager to join our team at The Richard Onslow in Surrey
You’ll love it here as Bar Manager if you’re charming, kind, and honest, with bags of passion for the industry and can get the team excited about service. We provide a respectful, inclusive environment where Managers can thrive and excel in their career.
What’s in it for you?
- Paid overtime
- An equal share of tips (Between 3k – 4.5k per year, pub dependent)
- Access to 50% of your earnings at any time using our App, Wagestream
- 40% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Career development opportunities
- Access to the Cycle Scheme Save money cycling with cyclescheme.co.uk
- Exceptional Training – both in-house and external training
- Extra Holiday after 5 years
- Pension – up to 5% matched contribution (higher than government standard)
“I genuinely believe in the quality of the food and drink we serve, and the training is better than any other company I’ve worked for” – Matt, Bar and Cellar support
Well-being – for You, Your Team, Peach and the Planet
- Access to Hospitality Action who ensure that our entire team always has the confidential mental health support they need
- The Bigger Peach - work with a company committed to creating a greener planet, giving back and raising money for the local community and charities, with opportunities for you to get involved. We are constantly working on reducing our carbon footprint and have 10 promises we live by every day. We plan to be the first Gastro pub company to be Net Zero by 2023, come and join the race.
- Work/Life Balance – make your rota and your business work
- Serving the Good Stuff – British Beef, 100% free-range meat and eggs, sustainable fish, veg responsibly produced and our water is from Belu, who give 100% of their profits to Water Aid.
- Christmas day off - to spend with family and/or friends, or if you’re away from home, with other members of your team.
- Values – we’ve a set of 7 that we live and breathe every day
More information about everything we do is available on request and on our website.
If you’re a Bar Manager who wants to Make Life Peachy for your Team, Guests and Suppliers, you’re in the right place.