We are looking for a Housekeeper to join our team at Kilnwick Percy Resort in Pocklington, York. Fantastic hourly rate of £9.80!
This is a permanent position to work part time hours. Hours will be various and include weekends and bank holidays. There may be the opportunity to take on additional hours.
Flexibility is essential to suit the needs of the business.
Darwin Escapes has 24 amazing destinations across the United Kingdom, each of which has its own unique offering. Whether you are looking for a role in food and beverage, grounds, maintenance, housekeeping, entertainment or at a management level then the Darwin family will have the career waiting for you!
The successful Housekeeper will
- Assist with cleaning lodges and accommodation on changeover days.
- Re-stocking lodges with essentials where required.
- Keep accurate inventories of cleaning materials and products.
- Clean windows inside and out.
- Assist with delivery, collection and making up of laundry boxes.
- Prompt reporting of lost and found property to the reception.
Similar previous experience is an advantage. A driving licence and ability to drive is an advantage to enable easy travel to and from the resort.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement.
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK.
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools.
- Food discount across all resorts.
- Discounts on spa treatments.
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus.
- *100% work attendance bonus.
- *Company employee sick pay.
- Compassionate leave pay.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Shield cash plan.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Why work for us:
‘Darwin Escapes is successful because of our Team, who are like minded, dedicated and committed to delivering outstanding standards and customer experience. This is how we support each other to carve those life long memories for our holiday home owners, holiday guests and golf members and visitors’ – Lindsey Esse, Managing Director.