Restaurant & Bar Manager - Tring, Hertfordshire
Pendley Manor, a unique Hertfordshire hotel, is a Grade II listed property, set in 35 acres of beautiful lawns and wooded parkland close to Tring. We pride ourselves on offering guests the very warmest welcome in comfortable surroundings and highest standards of service.
We are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Full Time Restaurant & Bars Manager to join our 2 Rosette Restaurant and Bar team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring consistent service standards within the Restaurant and Bar Operations and providing clear direction for the service team. This hands-on role provides the perfect opportunity for a passionate and customer focused professional, ensuring the highest standards are maintained throughout the department, so that our guests’ expectations are exceeded.
We are seeking a candidate with previous experience in a similar establishment and the following skills:
- Strong F&B background within a hotel environment (including private dining & wedding functions)
- High level of customer service skills
- Ability to monitor performance levels
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Highly organised, passionate and self-motivated
- Able to train, mentor and develop your team to provide quality customer service
- Strong attention for detail
- Ability to interpret P&Ls, KPIs, daily sales and diner ratios, stock control
- Micros EPOS system knowledge an advantage but not essential
- Duty Manager Shifts when required