Administration Manager - Seawick Holiday Park - Clacton-on-Sea
Park holidays UK are a rapidly growing company and we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. The business has a proven history of developing and promoting talented individuals and an unprecedented investment programme across the group.
Park Holidays are looking for an Experienced Permanent Administration Manager to join our team at Seawick Holiday Park.
Seawick is located on the coast at St Osyth near the popular seaside town of Clacton on Sea. With bundles of facilities on park and nearby, this is the ultimate location for a family holiday. Seawick’s entertainment complex has a state-of-the-art sound and lighting system making the entertainment, industry leading. Guests experience a mixture of its own park team and great acts from around the country. Seawick has everything that a fun filled family holiday should be.
If you enjoy working with customers and possess excellent administration and organisational skills, then we would love to hear from you.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- To set up and maintain a reliable and efficient system to deal with all correspondence and matters outstanding from statutory bodies. To include understanding requirements of these bodies, documentation of action taken and indicators of outstanding requirements and deadlines for completion, by giving timely accurate information to General Manager.
- To ensure the timely completion of the weekly site return information required by Head Office.
- To carry out general payroll administration accurately. Ensuring that payroll and related remuneration are run properly, that records are maintained, plus maintaining staff data, coordinating sickness and holiday records, updating and setting up new employees, etc.
- To ensure that Group Purchase agreements are fully observed and that purchase procedures in general are implemented. This will include adherence to ordering and payment procedures and the timely dispatch of invoices to Head Office.
- To ensure all Park Revenue is captured and posted daily for the Park.
- Reconciling cash received with revenue recorded, investigating any differences and providing relevant supporting reports to Head Office.
- Ensure all relevant managers and staff have copies/access to their up to date procedures both when they join and on an ongoing basis.
- To ensure written company procedures as contained in the Procedure Manual are maintained up to date and are readily available. To have a working knowledge of these procedures sufficient to perform the above function.
- To become expert in the compilation, presentation and production of relevant management information as required by department heads of the business and the General Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous knowledge of holiday parks would be a distinct advantage.
- Some prior experience or knowledge in cash handling procedures and/or be confident and proficient in such tasks.
- Good Numeracy Skills and attention to detail.
- Good PC skills including knowledge of Excel
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- A professional and outgoing personality
- A clear understanding of and ability to maintain Company confidentiality at all times
- The ability to work under own initiative
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays, this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum (incl Bank Hols)
- Progression Programme within the Company – Learning & development opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme.
- Double Glazed Centrally heated on-site accommodation available with the position if needed.
With 42 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.