An Ivy Bartender has the flair and allure to provide a first-class Ivy guest experience. Our cocktail menu is a twist on the classics therefore classic cocktail knowledge is essential for the bartender role. With over 100 wines, a basic understanding of wine is required however, we offer ongoing beverage training allowing you to increase your product knowledge. As well as this you have the support of your Head Bartender and Bar Manager, who will be there to care for your welfare and development.
We are proud of our teams, packed with diversity in cultures, experience, strengths and backgrounds. If you love people, love the hospitality industry and want to push yourself, join The Ivy Collection today and we will open many doors for your career.
Our Bartenders will enjoy these benefits:
• Generous discount off your entire bill (including drinks), when dining at any Ivy Collection Restaurant
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the UK and Ireland. The majority of our Bar teams have been internally
progressed and developed to senior positions
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much
• A place at The Ivy Academy. Giving you a full company induction and training for your first days with us, ensuring you
have the correct basic skills for the role.
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
• Staff food served exactly as they are to the guest from the menu plus a dish of the week.
The Ivy Collection is a market leading prestigious restaurant group, with a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality industry, we have grown from strength to strength opening our iconic all-day dining restaurants across the UK and internationally. As we continue to expand, we offer structured career paths & hospitality training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the collection.