Receptionist - Hook
Working on a full or part time basis you should be able to bring the ‘hospitality spirit’ to the role and enjoy helping all our guests. Working at Reception you will be the first port of call to and you need to make everyone feel welcome to our wonderful hotel.
- Your responsibilities will mainly include:
- Creating a welcoming atmosphere for all guests.
- Ensuring each guest is escorted to their room and familiarised with the facilities of the hotel.
- Accurately performing all cashiering activities, such as taking all payment types upon check-out (cash, debit or credit card) and resolving any late and disputed charges.
- Being aware of all daily functions, events, VIPs and group arrivals.
- Answering the telephone as per Elite Hotels’ standards.
-To take brochure and tariff enquiries and enter reservations outside of Reservations office hours.
- Implementing effective up selling activities to ensure maximum room revenue through effective rate management.
- Qualities we are looking for:
-A passion for 5* guest service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Forward-thinking and innovative
- Excellent telephone manner • Great with people
- Proficient in English language
- What you’ll get in return:
-A competitive salary
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- free parking.
-We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!
For full details of the benefits on offer please check our website: https://www.careersatelitehotels.co.uk/why-work-elite If you feel that you can rise to this challenge, then please submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the role early if sufficient applications are received.
Tylney Hall Hotel: Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious park boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include beauty treatment rooms leisure facilities including both an indoor an outdoor pool banqueting facilities which are second to none.