Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for a talented and passionate PR Assistant to join our Marketing Team in Chelsea, London.
Full time contract, based on 40 hours per week, £22,000 - £26,000 per annum DOE.
A great opportunity to join our marketing team in this exciting new role you will play an integral part in all day-to-day PR responsibilities. Supporting the Head of Marketing and PR Manager with the PR strategy, PR management and events & marketing for our highly respected Daylesford brand.
- Develop and maintain press and influencer contacts through frequent communication
- Engage in regular proactive contact with the media
- Assisting the PR Manager in writing press materials and collating the relevant information
- Support the launches of new openings and product ranges
- Support in placing regular, meaningful press coverage in target titles
- Assist in the coordination and management of press events and arranging press trips
- Keep abreast of relevant media opportunities and the news agenda
- Assist in press office management, responding to press requests in a timely manner
- Update virtual press hub with imagery and information as necessary
- Press database management
- Build and deliver appropriate press lists
- Manage press send outs
Essential Skills & Requirements
As our PR Assistant, you’ll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role either in-house or agency
- Previous experience within a food, hospitality, or lifestyle brand
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and juggling multiple projects at once
- Attention to detail and highly organised
- A self-starter who enjoys working as part of a team
- A love for food and an understanding of organic farming and sustainability issues would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive, enthusiastic and flexible individual with a can-do attitude
- A team-player willing to use own initiative and multi-task.
- Good use of the English language, written and verbal
- Highly professional, and ability to act as an ambassador for Daylesford
- 33 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 30% Bamford & Daylesford discount
- 60% off Bamford skincare products
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- Complimentary treatment every year
- 2 complimentary in studio classes every year
- Complimentary online classes
- Long Service Awards
- Quarterly Employee Awards
- Refer a friend scheme
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
About the Company
Over forty years ago, we began to turn our family’s farmland over to sustainable, organic farming, first in Staffordshire and then in the Cotswolds, and we continue to be dedicated to growing, producing and cooking seasonal, organic food. Daylesford is one of the most sustainable organic farms and own some of the most sustainable restaurants in the whole country.
Our food comes straight from our farm to your fork: our meat and poultry, fruit and vegetables from our market garden, bread from our bakery, and cheese, milk and yoghurt from our creamery.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter
Please note: As part of our recruitment process, we will use and store your personal data securely for up to 6 months from the date of application. If you would like to update or remove your CV or other personal details from our records, please go to our careers page for contact details