Kickstart F&B Assistant - Chard, Somerset
Would you like a career working for one of The Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
Warner Leisure Hotels are currently recruiting for F&B Team Assistants to join our Food & Beverage Team.
We describe our Team's as Warm Hearted and always being the perfect host! Our mission is to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. In return, we can offer you career opportunities of a lifetime.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Present a positive first impression of the Hotel friendliness, excellent service and high standards.
- During service you must be able to create natural conversation with guests and reassure them in all current processes in the department.
- Opportunity to learn and develop new skills in the Food & Beverage Department. Don't worry we will provide all the training!
- Provide an outstanding Restaurant, Coffee shop and Bar experience to all Warner guests ensuring great service,
- Recognise dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with the right solution
- Through learning and coaching ensure a strong knowledge of all products and processes
- Maintain and provide a clean and safe environment for our guests by adhering to Cleaning and Health & Safety processes
A successful F&B Team Assistant must be able to greet guest and be highly ambitious for their own personal development and be open to training and coaching in the Warner Way. It's important to be committed and have excellent communication skills.
No previous experience required, as this opportunity to develop and grow. If you have the right attitude, we can provide the skills!
This role is the perfect introduction for a long-term career in Hospitality, we will provide full training and induction, ongoing mentoring, feedback and development throughout your experience and assist you to work towards your goals.
Flexible working hours
Dates and hours to be discussed
With possibility of extra hours
Important requirement - Kickstart scheme
Must be between 16 - 24
Currently on universal credit
Applicants must meet the criteria set out by UK Government to be eligible for the kickstart scheme
Business & Role Overview
You will be joining a high successful high performing team on a 6-month placement through the new Kickstart scheme. To deliver the best experience to every guest every time and highlight areas that may enhance the guest and team experience.
On this role you will use your upbeat personality and extraordinary ability to support the organisation to create memories that last a lifetime.
The ideal candidate will successfully progress in the role and take part in a professional development programme tailored to develop your skill sets to support you on your development.