Maintenance - London
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that's fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
Grosvenor Casino, London Rialto
Would you like to be our next STAR at the Rank Group? Our maintenance team takes great pride in ensuring that their club looks and feels sharp! They bring to the role fantastic teamwork, excellent technical skills and clear understanding of reactive and proactive building maintenance in delivering a safe and welcoming environment for customers and fellow colleagues alike.
- Acknowledge, welcome and assist customers in all areas
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Collaborate and work as part of the hosting and wider casino team
- Prompt upkeep of the building, facilities and all Rank assets
- Reporting, fixing and escalating all equipment and building issues
- Can create, implement and deliver a preventative maintenance program for the club in discussion with the management
- Carry out all necessary daily, weekly and monthly inspections and checks; liaise with any local authorities and Rank health and safety managers as required
- Encourage a culture of preservation, protection and safety in the club at all times
- Knowledge and understanding of current statutory, safety and health regulations
- Experience in facilities or building management in any industry.
- Any relevant technical qualifications
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, and deal with unprecedented situations