Legal Administrator - Maidenhead
The Rank Group is growing rapidly within both our Venues and Digital businesses. If you're not sure who we are, you may be more familiar with us through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casino. We have most recently acquired Stride Gaming, which, together with our existing Digital business, forms Rank Interactive.
We employ circa 8,000 people globally, with our UK office functions being located in Maidenhead (Head Office), Sheffield (Customer Solutions Hub), London (Digital) and a further office in Gibraltar, which is home to our existing Rank Digital function.
We are evolving as a business and are adding some exciting new brands and concepts to our venues and digital offering. By joining an office-based or operational function with us, you'll instantly be part of a high-performing and inclusive culture, which works closely to support our Customer-facing teams.
This role is to provide Legal and Admin support 5 Lawyers and the DPO, who principally cover Commercial, Employment, IP, Disputes, Real Estate and Data Protection
Assisting with tribunals and disputes (lists of documents, tribunal bundle indexes, settlement agreements).
Assist team with:
- contract management: including signing processes and maintenance of contract database;
- filing of, and preparing first draft reports relating to, commercial contracts
- tribunal preparation and document indexation/ collation and communication with the court and tribunal for both employment matters and general disputes;
- real estate: including, submitting forms to the Land Registry, maintaining internal property records and maintenance of deeds;
- general preparation of correspondence as needed;
- invoicing system.
Maintain records of training, external legal spend, travel, expenses, and other legal administration.
- Experience in similar role is required. Knowledge of all the practice areas is not required (other than general commercial).
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), intermediate at minimum.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Organisational & time management skills, with the ability to prioritise work effectively.
- Well developed interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to liaise across all levels of the company.
- Team player, with the ability to be self-motivated and work on own initiative.
- Willingness to learn.