SOUS CHEF, EVERYMAN BROADGATE
I’M GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CAN’T REFUSE.
Lights. Camera. ACTION! Do you want to be part of the revolution that’s redefining cinema?
We’re opening up auditions for a Sous Chef to help us deliver the consistent high-quality experience that Everyman has become famous for.
This is a fantastic opportunity that allows you to develop your career within a fast-expanding business with a culture entirely centred around its people.
YOU HAD ME AT HELLO.
Everyman is an independent cinema brand with a focus on the experience of every one of its guests. As one of the fastest-growing cinema companies in Europe, Everyman is changing the way in which people experience the magic of cinema. Whether it be enjoying the company of friends in our stylish venues, indulging in a movie with a freshly baked pizza, a glass of wine and the comfort of a sofa, or attending one of our specially curated events or Q&As, we aim to make every experience with Everyman one-of-a-kind through good old-fashioned hospitality done our way.
YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT.
As Sous Chef, you will perform an important role within the management team, with responsibilities including:
- Ensuring that each and every item that leaves the kitchen is of the highest standards.
- Supporting the Kitchen Manager in the smooth running of the kitchen, doing everything you can to make sure our customers have the possible experience whilst in our venue.
- Deputising for the Kitchen Manager as and when required.
- Delivering training to the rest of the kitchen team joining our Everyman family
- Stock taking.
GO AHEAD. MAKE MY DAY.
- Up to £27,500 per annum, dependent on experience;
- Unlimited complimentary cinema tickets for you and your buddies
- 50% Everyman discount on all food & drink
- On-the-job training programme
- Pension scheme
- Real opportunities for professional growth
- Up to 30% discount on selected Sony products
HERE’S LOOKING AT YOU KID.
Previous experience in a kitchen environment is essential, ideally from a fast-paced, branded operation. We’re also looking for;
- Mountains of personality
- A passion for food, customer service, hospitality and people
- A team player who thrives working alongside others or independently
- An upbeat, hard-working & flexible attitude
YOU TALKIN’ TO ME?
Interested? Then apply today to begin your career with Everyman Cinema!
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and provide proof of your right to work in the UK