Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Crèche Assistant in our Wokingham Fitness & Wellbeing Gym, and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Wokingham Health and Fitness is within the heart of Wokingham town center and with this, many families are choosing us as their fitness and wellbeing club. We are currently recruiting for Creche Assistants to join our team and expand our daily offering to families.
As our Creche Assistant you will:
- Be warm and welcoming
- Safety Conscious
- Great working within a team
- Creative and outgoing
- Enjoy looking after children
To succeed as a Creche Assistant, you will need:
- Previous experience within a similar role (not essential)
- You'll be qualified to NNEB, NVQ Level 2 / 3, BTEC . Ideally, you'll also have EYPS, Paediatric First Aid. Most importantly, you are passionate about creating great experiences for children and their families.
- Friendly and outgoing
- A passion for delivery the best standards of care.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Location - Wokingham
Salary - £18,595.20 pro rata per annum
Part-time - 15 or 18 hours over 5 or 6 mornings. Your working week would be either of the following:
Monday - Saturday 9am - 12am
Tuesday - Saturday 9am - 12am
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.