Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Front of House in our St Albans Fitness and Wellbeing Centre and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You will be the face of Nuffield Health and sensitive to our customer's needs. As a Front of House you will;
- Use your empathy and customer service skills to build positive relationships.
- Put people at ease when they visit your department.
- Answer the phone, dealing with enquiries and booking appointments.
- Welcome patients, in person, and directing them to the appropriate changing or waiting rooms.
- Crucially, you will also help the department run smoothly by preparing clinical paperwork, referral forms and charge sheets, plus terms and conditions.
To succeed as a Front of House you will have;
- Great communication skills.
- The ability to explain sensitive or complicated information in a clear, sympathetic and easily understood way.
- Ideally, you will have experience of working within Healthcare administration or a relevant reception environment.
- Good IT and keyboard skills.
- Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
- Access to our Pension Scheme.
*-Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Location - St Albans FWC
Salary - £18,595.20 per annum pro rata
Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.