Lifeguard - Nantwich, Cheshire
This is a Lifesaving Opportunity!
We’re thrilled that our pools have all re-opened and we can continue to grow our team of fantastic Lifeguards who help people safely get in the water and enjoy our pools – from lane swimmers to play sessions and family swims to learners.
Are you an enthusiastic and friendly role model - eager to help people enjoy our centres and spend time in our pools? If this sounds like you and you have a passion for all things aquatics, we’d love to hear from you!
Whether starting or changing your career, we have a full time opportunity available which provides great job satisfaction helping people safely enjoy their local leisure centre!
Our pools are open 7 days a week – generally from 6am to 10pm (subject to each pool’s programme) and our lifeguards work on shift rota basis across the week and weekends. We’re particularly keen to hear from people available to work during the daytime, but do still apply if you can only do evenings and weekends.
We’re a fast growing, ambitious Charitable Trust – operating 16 centres / 9 pool sites across Cheshire East. ‘Developing our people’ is close to our hearts and we aim to attract and develop the best people to drive our business forward. It’s due to our fantastic team our organisation has grown extensively since 2014 and continues to recover & re-grow following the recent pandemic-related closures.
Working for Everybody you’ll join a welcoming, active bunch of people who are loyal and care greatly about one another. You might also find we’re a tad competitive (in a friendly way) and the 2020/21 lockdowns didn’t stop this with many staff getting involved in team competitions & challenges to stay in touch with one another whilst we were closed.
You’ll also have access to a full CPD programme - ensuring you can remain ‘fit for the future’ and we offer a range of other benefits too including:
- Hugely discounted gym membership
- Rewarding work in a friendly, fun, and caring environment
- Substantial training, career & development support from our in-house Everybody Academy
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Sharing in Success bonus scheme and ‘salary extras’ benefits scheme
- 24/7 support from our employee assistance programme
As an employer we’re proud to have won a number of awards including Employer of the Year and received many positive messages from our people during our periods of closure in 2020-21 - here’s a snapshot of what they had to say:
- “Thank you for the communication through this period. It’s been a tough time for everyone and you removed a lot of the uncertainty around what was happening for us casual workers extremely swiftly and concisely”
- “Everybody has been very kind and helpful”
- “Thank you for the updates … Everybody is the only place that I work who is keeping in contact, checking we are okay, offering support and trying to help.”
- “Thank you – honestly love this company, it’s amazing to be a part of this, I feel so honoured. Against all the odds, everyone has pulled together and made it good”
- “Just wanted to say thankyou for keeping us informed and up to date about the situation. I'm really thankful and impressed by the way Everybody has responded to the situation. So thankyou all very much.“
If you’d like to be part of our organisation, apply today!