Kitchen Porter - Clerkenwell, London
We are looking for energetic, passionate full-time kitchen porters to join our fun, friendly and welcoming teams. To be considered you must have some kitchen experience in a fast paced, premium casual dining kitchen. You must also show that you are consistent, reliable, willing to learn and adapt to different ways of working. Across all four of our restaurants we demonstrate a family approach to nurturing talent and wanting to see individuals progress and succeed in our business.
About Granger & Co.
25 years ago, in a sunny little corner cafe in Sydney, the global phenomenon of avocado toast and ricotta hotcakes first began. Self-taught Aussie cook Bill Granger opened his first ever café serving simple fresh flavours and light, healthy plates. Bill quickly earned himself a reputation for his original approach to dining - communal tables and lazy weekend breakfasts. Bill’s oh-so Australian approach to dining caught on rapidly and is now the norm: eggs on toast, shared tables, avocado on toast, and ricotta hotcakes are enjoyed the world over as a global staple from dawn to dusk. He was declared by the New York Times as “the egg master of Sydney”.
- A competitive hourly wage
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement, which include service charge.
- An extra day of holiday for every year of service after two years of working with the company.
- Monthly incentives.
- Monetary reward for recommending a friend who stays with us for more than 6 months.
- A generous food allowance, all meals are included when you are at work, which are fresh and wholesome.
- A bottle of prosecco on your birthday
- We offer 50% staff discount for you to use within all our restaurants.
- Regular in-house wine training sessions along with our innovative and independent wine suppliers.
- In-house training for: food, cocktails, coffee and health & safety.
- Opportunities to undertake educational courses.
- Working in a like-minded team who share their passion for high quality, creative and fresh food & drinks and providing outstanding hospitality.
- Uniform provided.