Permanent full-time position (40 hours per week)
Expected start date: 04/10/2021
Are you passionate about health and fitness? Do you have a Level 3 in Sports, Fitness, PT or Pilates?
We are looking for a passionate Pilates Instructor to join our studio in Chiswick.
The successful candidate will start their journey with us by completing our CIMSPA accredited Dynamic Reformer Pilates Academy before starting teaching classes. The instructor doesn't have to pay for the training and they receive a salary while training.
Ten Health and Fitness is the home of Dynamic Reformer Pilates and a leading boutique fitness operator. We are renowned for the quality and expertise of our teams and the end-to-end health and fitness service and facilities that we provide for our clients. Our 10 London Studios are large, light and welcoming, with a maximum of ten people in a class. We’re 6-time winners of the Tatler Gym Awards.
What you’ll do:
- Teaching the number of classes per week as per your contract and meeting agreed studio-specific occupancy targets
- Completing the maintenance and cleaning of equipment
- Assisting FOH where necessary
- Assisting the marketing department where necessary, including; attending events, proactive use of social media, writing articles and giving tips for fitness and lifestyle press.
What you bring:
- Sports Science degree and/or a REPs level 3 in Pilates, Fitness, PT
- Experience teaching fitness, PT, yoga or Pilates classes is desirable
- Passion for Pilates
- Positive and upbeat
- Collaborative and reliable
What could Ten Health & Fitness offer you?
- The instructor would be provided with the opportunity to learn Dynamic Reformer Pilates and Pre/Postnatal courses. Both courses are accredited by CIMSPA.
- Additional Pilates workshops and CPDs to develop your skills.
- Clear progression journey to Senior and Master Trainer.
- Free Pilates classes and discounted Physio & Massage sessions.
- Additional annual leave days.