Assistant Café Manager - Notting Hill, London
Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for an engaging and passionate Assistant Café Manager to join our Restaurant team.
With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
Full Time contract, based on 40 hours per week, up to approx. £26,000pa, plus service.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1,000
- Free organic tea, coffee, artisan bread and fresh fruit on shift
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Free uniform
As an Assistant Café Manager, you will be able to run the restaurant taking full ownership and leading from the front ensuring an excellent customer experience is provided at all times.
You will be fantastic ambassador of Daylesford able to engage with our customers, welcoming them and advising our great range of organic dishes, talking confidently and knowledgeably about the seasons, varieties and flavours of our ingredients, and how organic farming enhances the quality and nutrition of our food.
You will also need to be confident and have experience managing a large team acting as a role model in developing, training and coaching through appraisals and personalised Learning & Development. You’ll be a natural leader with excellent people skills. You will set the standards for your team to follow. Experience of a similar all-day dining venue is required.
- Share and deliver an amazing food retail experience to our customers
- Deliver fantastic produce and outstanding Store, Restaurant and Kitchen cleanliness
- Be a role model for service standards.
- Champion the quality of café food and food product in-store
- Assist the café/restaurant manager to develop, train and coach your team through appraisal and learning and development
- Engage the team in the weekly targets and deliver agreed spend per head and transaction targets to deliver and beat target café sales
- Daily banking and cash management procedures.
- Stock control for the Restaurant.
- Support the Restaurant Manager, General Manager and other Department Managers to achieve business goals.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today