Anytime Fitness Swiss Cottage is opening this Autumn! Join the Team and be part of our exciting new journey in a fantastic area.
We are searching for high calibre and self-motivated PTs to train clients in our premium new club in the heart of Swiss Cottage / South Hampstead.
All PTs are self employed and do not have to undertake "gym hours" which provides more time to focus on your clients and your business.
At the same time a high level of support is provided from Sales & Marketing to monthly Club Manager 1 to 1s.
We operate a PT rental model which offers the opportunity for significantly greater income than an "hours based" model. In addition, initial rent for the first 2 months is much-reduced and only paid at month end to ensure that all new PTs have an opportunity to become cash positive from month 1.
Scenario business analysis:
- If you take 25 sessions per week your monthly income after rent will be £4,500.
- If you take 30 sessions per week your monthly income after rent will be £5,800.
- If you take 35 sessions per week your monthly income after rent will be £6,900.
You can of course take more sessions if you wish however we do encourage our PTs to have an enjoyable and sustainable work-life balance!
Further Club & Role Information
- The opportunity to build a high quality PT business. We are a premium quality club with members who pay for quality and are usually on 12 month contracts.
- A brand new, beautifully fitted out and maintained club at all times.
- 3 weeks rental holiday per year.
- Direct and regular feedback from club staff on how to successfully build your PT business.
- Subsidised PT uniform from the outset.
- Best ratio of members to PTs in the London market.
- Promote, sell and deliver prescribed 1-2-1 PT packages to members / your clients.
- Deliver a small number of weekly classes.
- Pro-actively generate new PT business.
- Encourage participation and deliver studio based classes.
- Support retention by engaging members and provide fitness advice and guidance in the club.
- Behave in an inspiring manner that creates respect from members and colleagues.
- First class communication skills.
- Minimum REPS / CIMSPA Level 3 Personal Trainer certification/qualification & full insurance.
- Passion for helping people achieve their fitness goals and delivering customer service excellence.
- Energetic and proactive attitude with a positive outlook.
- Excellent time management.