Wright Brothers is a family business founded by Brothers-in-law Ben Wright and Robin Hancock almost 20 years ago. Our goal is to encourage everyone in the UK to enjoy great quality, sustainable seafood. Food can be so powerful in helping make memories that last forever, and that’s what we want to do every time we serve a dish or deliver our products.
We have a fantastic wholesale business that works directly with trusted fishermen and women to supply to over 300 restaurants in London (including our own 3 restaurants) and direct to people’s doors through our growing ecommerce — Wright Brothers At Home.
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Executive to join our team in London. This is a flexible working position based at home and in our office at South Kensington (depending on requirements). As the Content Marketing Executive for the entire Wright Brothers brand (wholesale, restaurants and ecommerce ‘At Home’) there’s lots of exciting things you’ll be looking after. In the main, you will work closely with the in-house Graphic Designer as well as the PR & Communications Manager to develop and implement all our brand and customer-led tone and personality (across digital and print) with a focus on engaging and retaining our customers, clients, and guests.
This is a dynamic new role, perfect for a multi-skilled team player.
- To create content for the website, email newsletter and all communications in line with the brand guidelines and in accordance with the marketing content plan to drive conversion and engagement
- Responsible for the accuracy of the information on Wright Brothers website working with Graphic Designer to ensure image quality and liaising with our wholesale teams regarding stock control
- Monitor Competitor activity online and customer communications reporting to the business new products, promotions and initiatives.
- Work with in-house Graphic Designer to create and coordinate all assets for internal and external communications
- Work with the rest of the rest of the marketing team to monitor all social channels as well as day-to-day community management and posting across all platforms
- Support our PR & Communications manager to deliver events, press activations and drive influencer outreach
- Support our Restaurant Operations team to ensure all restaurant listings are kept relevant, monitor all brand touchpoints and create collateral for promotions
- Cultivate excellent relationships across the whole brand and business to deliver specific projects and tasks as required
- 1-2 years of experience working with content for a consumer brand
- Experience working with a CMS system (Shopify is a plus)
- Excellent written language with a creative flair
- Strong communication skills
- Basic understanding of digital content best practice, SEO a plus
- New media savvy - experience posting and using social media platforms
- Proficient using MS Office and/or G Suite
- Strong team player
- A passion and appreciation of food, and (hopefully) seafood too!
- Confidence in generating and pitching your ideas – no idea is a bad idea here at Wight Brothers
- A desire to learn and grow – we’re here to champion you!
- Positive, can-do attitude – be willing to accept a challenge and see it through
- Unflappable, able to work to tight deadlines
- Organised and able to help organise others when needed
- Good at multi-tasking
- A fun attitude, we’re a small team and like to let our hair down too!
You’ll be joining a dedicated team at the heart of this growing business and given plenty of autonomy, as well as training and development, to help you make your mark. In addition, you’ll enjoy a generous discount online as well as dinners and team drinks at our Wright Brothers restaurants.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please email a short covering letter and CV to email@example.com or apply directly through the job link.