SuccessFactors System Specialist
SuccessFactors & HR Systems Specialist
At Pets at Home Group we’re developing technology to transform pet care. Join us and work on amazing change focussed projects that will help shape, build and deliver our next-generation holistic pet care service. By joining us you’ll create new ways to support pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
You'll report to the SAP SuccessFactors Systems Manager, and be responsible for maintaining the SAP SuccessFactors system and influencing key stakeholders around functionality.
You'll support the configuration, maintenance, operation, and ongoing administration of our SAP and SuccessFactors system. There will be project responsibilities alongside the BAU role until the remainder of the suite is fully implemented. You will participate in research and development to enable continuing innovation.
- Carry out the administration and improvements of the SAP SuccessFactors system for all modules (Currently Employee Central and Recruitment) however additional modules are planned for future release in our roadmap.
- Maintain system configuration (for example, role based permissions, proxy, forms, updates to notifications, workflows, alerts, templates, foundation objects, pick lists, settings, field labels, etc.)
- Create and adjust system business rules.
- Execute mass data changes as needed
- Partner and coach managers and administrative teams to configure ad hoc and canvas reporting.
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors (Employee Central or Recruitment modules) alongside substantial experience with HR systems and processes
- Understanding of SuccessFactors technical processes.
- Extensive experience of complex administration within an HR / People Services environment.
- Understanding of business structures, people processes and data integrity.
- Ability to communicate and influence – to both technical and business audiences and externally to partners
- Excellent documentation and written communication skills (presenting proposals or changes, manuals, workbook updates, creating support tickets, etc.)
On offer, together with a greenfield career opportunity, we have a strong and competitive benefits package in addition to the base salary.
10% Bonus potential
28 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Other flexible benefits
Far more than a retailer, Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours. This is a place where you can take pride and passion in your work within an inspiring, professional team that’s focused on supporting pets and their owners to live happier lives together.