Here at Virgin Active we can’t get enough of inspiring our members to live an active life, delivering amazing fitness experiences and service throughout our clubs. To do this, we recruit the very best Racquets Coordinators.
As a Racquets Coordinator your passion for tennis and love of great customer service will shine through whilst you manage our tennis coaches in delivering a high end racquets programme.
So what qualities does a Racquets Coordinator need to join Virgin Active?
- You have a current racquets coaching qualification
- You are known for your friendly, calm and approachable nature with the ability to act quickly and effectively
- You have excellent attention to detail – nothing gets by without you noticing!
- You act safely, knowing the importance of completing safety checks and recording them accurately
- You lead and motivate your team members, and have positive and long lasting relationships with our members.
- You are confident in your ability to keep our members safe and happy at all times, and can quickly snap into action when required
- You will act as a member of one team with one goal, will always be yourself, and work hard. Most importantly, you dream big
- You are always looking for ways to learn and improve, to inspire people while having fun and doing the right thing