Do you enjoy working with numbers?
Are you seeking a new challenge or simply looking for your first finance-related role following graduation?
Working in a small team, the Finance Assistant will support the Finance Manager onsite with the day to day accounts.
What will I do?
- Sales & purchase ledger
- Respond to and resolve account queries
- Adhoc accounts duties as and when required
Is this the role for me?
- Previous finance/accounts experience within the hotel industry would be ideal, however, not essential
- Would consider a Graduate who has studied Accountancy and seeking their first role
- IT savvy, must be proficient with MS Office, Excel to an advanced level
- Strong communication & organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain high attention to detail
- A ‘can do’ attitude, confident and self-motivated
- Flexibility to work the occasional weekend, depending on when month-end falls
What we can offer you:
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across The QHotels Collection
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with The QHotels Collection as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces.The QHotels Collection proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.