Senior Spa Therapist - Grantley Hall - Ripon, North Yorkshire
Tips typically over £200 per month (£2,400 per year)
£22,880, 40 hours a week, Monday – Sunday working week, over 5 days
Are you an enthusiastic, hardworking individual with experience in the Spa & Leisure industry?
If so, please read on as this Senior Spa Therapist position may be the role for you.
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, five star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. With 47 exquisite rooms and suites, four exceptional restaurants and five sophisticated bars. The extensive development has also included the introduction of a tranquil spa and pioneering ELITE luxury gym and executive wellness facility, alongside a stunning events pavilion that seats up to 180 guests with a unique and glamorous champagne and cocktail bar.
At Grantley Hall we have a unique opportunity for an experienced Senior Spa Therapist to join our award-winning Spa and the fantastic team, dedicated to delivering a memorable service to our guests all day and every day. This role is perfect for a spa and health enthusiast who loves a varied role!
About the Job:
- Providing luxury therapy treatments including massages, facials, waxing, manicures, and pedicures in a professional manner to all guests
- Deliver aftercare to all clients and upsell products
- Be knowledgeable on all products used in the Spa to utilise all opportunities to promote and upsell products to Spa guests
- Create a warm and welcoming environment for our guests
- As a Grantley Hall Spa Therapist you will offer a professional and personalised spa experience to all of our guests, ensuring our guests leave with a memory to share
- Have a beauty qualification at NVQ Level 3, or equivalent is essential
- Be a confident and self-motivated individual, who presents themselves in a professional persona in all circumstances
- Previous experience working as a Therapist in a Spa is essential
- Have experience managing and leading a team, whilst motivating and coaching.
- A passion to provide holistic and beauty therapies according to your specialisations to a five star spa service standard
- Possess a drive to learn new and innovative ways of working within a Five Star Spa for the benefits of the team’s health and fulfilling the customers bespoke Wellness aims.
- Have an NVQ Level 2 & Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
- We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
- Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a Royal London pension scheme.
- 24/7 team assistant line.
- Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty.
- Refer a Friend Award.
- All team members will be issued with a bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
The Grantley Academy is our dedicated training facility based at East Lodge within the Grantley Hall estate. We offer on the job training, personal development, coaching & mentoring, managerial and supervisory training coupled with professional qualifications specific to each individual’s requirements.
On arrival, each team member will receive a bespoke development plan to support them in their new job role and their learning journey with us. Whether the dream is of becoming the next Michelin starred chef, leading marketer or head housekeeper, the Grantley Academy will help pave your way to success.