Heartcore Dynamic Pilates Teacher - London
WE ARE HEARTCORE | ABOUT US
From the very first class, Heartcore was founded on using physical movement to transform not just our bodies, but our minds and our hearts too. Now, with our team of incredible people, our beautiful London and Online studios, our unique method and the world class Coreformer, we are seen as leaders in the Dynamic Pilates space.
We’ve helped tens of thousands of guests to feel strong from the inside out. And as we look to the future, we want to continue to touch lives, to grow as individuals and to grow as a business. As we do so, we will retain the ethos that has always driven us and the purpose to create positive movement in the world.
Whether that’s through the transformational experiences we create for guests in our studios, the collective energy we generate during our online workouts, or simply the way we build authentic relationships with our community – we know that positive energy radiates outwards.
As a team, we work hard, we speak from the heart and we are committed to continual personal and professional growth. We don’t take ourselves too seriously and we try to create a space that’s fun, engaging and authentic. Because we believe that when you love what you do, everything flows.
THE HEARTCORE TEACHER | WHO YOU ARE
Whether your heart beats the hardest for leading in-person group classes or you're fired up about personal training — here’s little more about what we look for in a Heartcore teacher.
- Purpose | You are clear about why you chose to become a teacher and you have unique gifts to share with the world.
- Presence | You have a clear and authentic voice; for you, empowering, energising and uplifting language flows easily.
- Energy | You have a natural confidence and command of the room; you are the person everyone naturally gravitates towards. Your energy is radiant; a unique mix of your passions, your spirit and your wisdom.
- Knowledge | You are a master of your craft, yet always looking to learn and grow. You have excellent form, alignment and body awareness, and an innate and intelligent ability to move the body
- Musicality | You have a natural sense of rhythm and the ability to identify, count and teach on the beat. You have your own unique style and love to craft the perfect soundtrack to match the energy of your classes.
We welcome variety in your background with experience in Pilates, Dance, Barre, Free Movement and Yoga desirable. You’re already leading energised group classes with confidence. And, although we take all of our teachers through an in-depth Heartcore training program, we look for at least 2 years’ experience in a professional fitness role, supported with a minimum Level 2/3 REP’s or CIMSPA qualification.
OUR OFFER |
We offer competitive rates of pay, consecutive blocks of classes and a consistent schedule, with hours available immediately across all of our London studio locations. But perhaps the most important thing; we promise to welcome you in to a unique community of loving, hard-working and passionate souls who are all here to bring positive movement to the world — join us!
TEACHER TRAINING | THE PROCESS
We're kicking off our Autumn teacher training at the end of October, and if everything you've read above and discovered about Heartcore aligns with your personal values we would love you to apply. We ask you to commit to three weekends, a series of mandatory weekday teach backs and practice sessions and be able to guide yourself through self-led online learning as well as attending as many Heartcore classes as you possibly can! It’s definitely a sprint — but we have a lot of fun along the way,