We are looking for a Leisure Supervisor to join our team at Sandymouth Holiday Resort in Bude, Cornwall. Great hourly rate of £10!
This is a permanent position to work full time hours. This will be 40 hours across 5 days which will include weekends and bank holidays.
Flexibility is essential to suit the needs of the business.
A current NPLQ is essential to this role. Ongoing training for this will be provided.
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. This will be paid by Darwin Escapes.
Darwin Escapes has 24 amazing destinations across the United Kingdom, each of which has its own unique offering. Whether you are looking for a role in food and beverage, grounds, maintenance, housekeeping, entertainment or at a management level then the Darwin family will have the career waiting for you!
The successful Leisure Supervisor will
- Complete staff rotas according to given budgets taking into account holidays and demand
- Support the activity team, leading various activities as needed
- Ensure training within the team is up to date and NPLQ top up training is completed
- Ensure all health and safety check are carried out
- Check plant and carry out pool water tests
- Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness are all times are maintained
- Advise guests on current activity programmes
- Record any accidents and administer first aid, as required
Previous experience in a similar role is preferred. A current NPLQ is essential for this position. Pool Plant and First Aid At Work qualifications would be an advantage. A driving licence and the ability to drive is advantageous to get to and from the resort.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement.
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK.
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools.
- Food discount across all resorts.
- Discounts on spa treatments.
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus.
- *100% work attendance bonus.
- *Company employee sick pay.
- Compassionate leave pay.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Shield cash plan.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Why work for us:
‘Darwin Escapes is successful because of our Team, who are like minded, dedicated and committed to delivering outstanding standards and customer experience. This is how we support each other to carve those life long memories for our holiday home owners, holiday guests and golf members and visitors’ – Lindsey Esse, Managing Director.