Lifeguard - Downham Health & Leisure Centre - Bromley
- 39 hours per week
- Full training will be given
We are recruiting for individuals who are highly motivated and can provide excellent customer service. You’d be critical in maintaining our facilities to be open, clean and safe, as well as ensuring equipment is working. You will be able to work on your own initiative & play an integral part of the team who follow a quality management system. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for the Health and Safety of all our customers
- Pro-actively carrying out daily checks such as pool temperature ensuring standards are met
- Take pride in poolside surroundings, by conducting cleaning duties & maintaining hygiene standards
- Provide a professional, friendly and welcoming services to all customers
- Maintain full product knowledge of the services at our centre.
- Flexibility towards the hours and role are essential as you will be required to work on a shift-rota basis including evenings and weekends.
Where you will work
Downham Health & Leisure Centre
Introduction to 1Life
1Life is a forward thinking lifestyle and management solutions company who manages Downham Health & Leisure Centre encouraging communities to ‘live more, live well’.
Working for 1Life
Working for 1Life is rewarding. All staff receive a learning and development plan giving you clear direction and scope for career progression. We offer training, competitive salaries, excellent company benefits and a comprehensive range of benefits and rewards to recognise hard work and dedication.