Are you our next Maintenance and Grounds Person?
If you can add and create joy in everything you do, we want you!
Haulfryn has a new and exciting opportunity for a Maintenance and Grounds Person to join a growing team at our friendly resort near Okehampton.
Dartmoor View is nestled in a truly unforgettable location with 20 acres of landscaped mature grounds to explore. We are positioned close to the iconic Dartmoor National Park, an excellent location for exploring the hidden delights this picturesque area has to offer, from rolling countryside to a wealth of picture postcard villages bursting with quaint shops and traditional pubs.
For those keen for a little more adventure, the historic castle of Okehampton in Devon, our closest town, traditional market town of Holsworthy and the vibrant modern city of Exeter, are just a short drive away. The choice is yours.
We are one of the UK’s largest owners of 5-star luxury holiday and residential parks set in special and beautiful locations around the UK. For 85 years we have been creating joyful moments for thousands of residents, owners and guests.
Why Join Us
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance/Life Cover
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK holiday parks
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- 25% off food and drink, leisure activities and spa treatments at qualifying park outlets
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Uniform provided
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month award
- Annual Golden Palm Award reward
- Refer a Friend Training and Development Opportunities
- ‘Live in’ a possibility
What Will You Do
- Complete property maintenance jobs to the highest standards including but not limited to mowing, trimming, hedge cutting, plumbing, decorating and general repairs to ensure owner and customer satisfaction
- Observe Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure safety in the workplace
What Will You Bring
- Experience in grounds maintenance including mowing, trimming, hedge cutting and general gardening, basic general handy man skills
- Hold a valid full UK driving licence
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Awareness of Health and Safety legislation and working in a safe manner
- Have excellent customer service and people skills
Who We Are
We are a family-owned business who started with a single holiday park in Abersoch, North Wales. 85 years later, we now have over 20 parks in some of the most stunning locations from the exclusive Warren in Abersoch to our family holiday and resort Praa Sands on the tip of Cornwall.
We believe what differentiates us from other parks are our:
- Family values and a real community feel
- Really special, beautiful locations
- Warm and friendly team that make it feel like home
- How we nurture the nature around us
We would like you to be part of our family and look forward to receiving your application.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.