Housekeeper - Colchester, Essex
As a housekeeper, you will be responsible for cleaning all areas of the Hotel bedroom & bathroom, public areas, laundry, checking room facilities are working correctly, and reporting any maintenance issues.
In line with COVID-19 regulations we have additional measures in place to ensure our staff and our guests are safe. Full training and PPE will be provided to ensure safety within this role.
Qualifications or desired skills
- Experience would be ideal however full training is given.
- Due to our location, having your own transport is essential.
- Job Types: Part-time, Permanent, Weekend Availability required
- Stoke by Nayland Hotel Resort is looking for a Housekeeper to join their growing team in its award-winning Resort. Part-time and full-time roles available at a fun and forward-thinking family-run resort, apply now!
- Working as part of the Housekeeping team and reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, the successful candidate will have good attention to detail and be committed to maintaining extremely high standards. We have 80 bedrooms and luxury lodges which require hardworking individuals to work as part of a team to provide the best possible safe housekeeping service to our guests.
SbN Staff Benefits
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities for career progression
- Discounted golf & gym memberships
- Discounted hotel rooms
- Due to the rural location of this role personal transportation is essential.