Activities Rep - France
Follow the leader!
A winter season with Skibound is like no other. We offer a unique ski experience to budding skiers from all over the world, with school and youth groups at the heart of our business. You will be based at one of our 3 lively club hotels across 3 resorts in the French Alps, home to some of Europe’s best skiing and après – Alpe d’Huez, Les Menuires and Serre Chevalier.
Our club hotels, resorts and shining reputation means Skibound are market leaders in ski experiences for both guests and staff!
The low down as a Ski Activities Rep…
As a Ski Activities Rep you will be vital in making sure our guests have a trip to remember! From the minute your groups arrive at your club hotel, you will be the face of Skibound and ensure that they’re safe and having fun from breakfast to bedtime.
You’ll feel at home in your club hotel and resort and be able to answer any guest questions or deal with any issues for your group. Once your guests have completed a day on the slopes, you will be full of energy in running après activities – this could be anything, from winter Olympics and snowman building to crepe making and mocktails in the bar area!
You’ll also be a key team member in ensuring things are running smoothly behind the scenes with organising external après activities, completing paperwork and liaising with other departments and services including Ski Operations and ski schools. This may include cash handling and dealing with personal info, so being responsible and organised is key!
Finally, you will be instrumental in supporting our General Assistants during your quieter times. This could include anything from making beds and cleaning to pot-wash and snow clearing.
Our motto at SkiBound is ‘teamwork makes the dream work!’ We are looking for positive, can-do individuals who share our teamwork ethos – Our job adverts will give you a good flavour for each job role but other duties within the scope of each role may be required.
What we’re looking for…
- Customer service experience
- Confident in leading a group of children and interacting with party leaders (experience working with children is desirable)
- Adaptable and happy to work in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible with strong organisational skills
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive, seasonal salary
- All your meals
- The option to opt into a seasonnaire pack which includes: accommodation, lift pass, Skibound ski equipment hire, Wi-Fi and laundry facilities
- French social security insurance
- Role specific training once in resort
- Role progression and the chance to return for future winter and summer seasons
- Further seasonal opportunities with our sister brands, Travelbound and JCA
The extra bits…
- We ask applicants to be fully available from mid-November 2021 to April 2022
- Applicants must be in possession of a valid EU passport or documentation for eligibility to work in France e.g. Carte de sejour
- Please apply for just ONE role – The role you feel you are best suited to and most interested in. We will assess your application against other vacancies without you have to apply for multiple positions
- If you are applying as a couple, please apply INDIVIDUALLY for your chosen roles and include the name of your friend or partner or family member in your application
- We receive a very high number of applications each year. Please allow up to 4 weeks to receive a response on your application – All applications will be contacted whether you are successful or not but feedback cannot always be provided due to the volume of applications
- As a company, SkiBound are carefully monitoring advice and information provided by the UK and French Governments in relation to Covid-19. Any updates or changes will be communicated to applicants accordingly