Senior Spa Therapist - Springs
3x Full time positions available
1x 16 hours per week
Our passion is health and wellbeing and we know our therapists are at the heart of that vision, with that in mind we proudly have exceptional training journeys for all our therapists, we have in house trainers that are there to ensure you reach your full potential and progress with us.
As a Senior Spa Therapist, naturally you will be passionate and friendly, whilst providing first class service delivering the highest standard of therapeutic, holistic and wellbeing treatments. You will be confident with facials, massages and nail treatments. Like us, you will have a passion for wellbeing.
We offer state of the art facilities within all of our resorts and hotels, boasting modern and stylish Spa’s.
Some duties and responsibilities include;
- To carry out all spa treatments to the required standards ensuring the specific treatment time is adhered to.
- To provide Ultimate client care to guests paying for Senior Massage.
- To liaise in a positive and constructive manner with the manager and receptionists on the days scheduled treatments, any changes, additions etc in order to meet the ever-changing needs of our guests.
- Flexibility and cooperation are required. This may also include shift changes.
- To attend any appropriate training courses required.
- To keep up to date with developments relating to the product ranges and any new treatments.
- To ensure that equipment is fully operational and clean and report any defects to maintenance via the Manager on duty at any time of the day.
- To adhere to Health and Safety regulations by using safe work practices.
Weekend working is on a rota basis.
As a Senior Spa Therapist with Champneys we offer a competitive basic salary which can be increased by the many commission and incentive schemes available to you, including retail commission (which is uncapped!) massage surcharge, brand incentives and internal reward and recognition schemes each month, all of which provide you with opportunities to reach your maximum earning potential!
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- L3 qualified in Beauty Therapy
- Clarins Trained
- Elemis Trained
- Previous experience working for a luxury brand
- Be friendly, approachable and professional
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform