Administration Assistant - Crewe
About the Role
With thousands of great products arriving on our shelves, a smooth back office makes a huge difference to the success of the whole business.
From balancing our tills, counting and banking cash takings, investigating delivery queries, ordering store consumables, supporting the management team with HR tasks and checking pricing compliance, our Back Office team is a key part of the operation.
You'll be responsible for:
- Balancing cash in our checkouts and self-service checkouts
- Preparation of cash banking
- Accounting for sales, income and expenditure
- Ordering and receipting change
- Managing and filing reports
- Investigating invoicing and receipting queries
- Ordering and replenishing store supplies/consumables
- Printing and returning rota/payroll queries
- Supporting store management with recruitment and HR tasks
- Requesting reports and entering data
- Being security conscious and always acting with integrity
- Answering the telephone in a warm and friendly manner
We'll work with you on your shifts, but the chances are you'll have to work some evenings and weekends and we may need to be flexible with your work pattern - there's something to suit everyone.
You'll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results, as well as have good computer skills and attention to detail. You'll care about giving your customers a great experience.
Alongside a competitive salary, you'll get lots of other great benefits too, including 10% off your Asda shopping, incentive schemes, a pension scheme, bonus scheme and discounts across a range of services and activities, from airport parking to theme parks and cinemas.
Apply today by completing an online application...