Sales Manager - Woking, Surrey
- Achieving monthly and annual sales targets for Membership, Health & Fitness, Functions and Group Golf.
- Managing the team of sales advisors to achieve the required KPI’s and results.
- Inducting, training and providing continual development for each sales advisor.
- Conducting monthly observational feedback using the telephone and tour assessments with each advisor.
- The recruitment of sales advisors in conjunction with General Manager and Regional Sales Manager.
DAILY TASKS INCLUDE:
- Handling Telephone enquiries following the company standard by fulfilling the criteria set out on the Telephone Enquiry Assessment Forms.
- Touring prospective members around the course/club following the company standard by fulfilling the criteria set out on the Tour Assessment Forms.
- Responding to Web Enquiries within one hour by telephone where possible.
- Processing prospect information accurately onto the prospect system and following up all enquiries by setting actions on the prospect system accordingly.
- Processing new memberships, events and group golf bookings onto the system accurately and correctly.
- Setting, reviewing and managing daily KPI’s.
- Planning and delivering effective lead generation to produce desired results
- Knowing the product, and that of our competitors.
- Ensuring that all sales procedures are being correctly implemented and used to generate new leads and convert enquiries to business.
- Being self-sufficient on lead generation, through effective follow up calls, initiating referrals, outreaching and any other means as appropriate.
- Own conversion rate in line with the company expectations.
- Attending Sales Meetings when appropriate.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Being fully conversant with the Club’s Health and Safety policy and emergency procedures for fire and accident, reporting any accidents in the prescribed manner.
We expect all our staff to strive to:
- Maintain open and honest communication with our customers, both internal and external, at all times.
- Create and have a positive impact on our local community. Supporting regular neighbourhood events and working closely with society.
- Protect and nurture our environment, consider everything from alternative work methods through to maintaining and supporting our local wildlife.
- Support each other in everything we do, recognised and develop each individual’s potential.
- Take complete ownership of their own actions and have pride in what they do.
- Deliver to our customer’s consistent high levels of service, quality and value in everything we do
- Look for alternatives to what we do seeking out and exploiting natural resources.