Female Cleaner - Manchester
An exciting opportunity to join a Leading Leisure provider as we work to get the people of Trafford moving more every day
As a Cleaner, your attention to detail is essential in order to keep our changing rooms, toilets, reception and studios looking spick and span, as well as being a helpful and friendly to all of our members.
- Cleaning duties to ensure a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene & safety throughout a large and busy leisure centre.
- Adhere to COSHH regulations, ensuring the correct use and storage of cleaning chemicals and equipment.
- Take pride in your work.
- Recording cleaning duties on checklists and maintain company standard.
- Be friendly with good communication skills. This will come in handy when you are working in a team with your colleagues, and also when you are interacting with our customers.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Must be able to multitask and work unsupervised.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 3:30pm – 8pm (22.5 hours per week)
Salary: £8.91 per hour
What benefits with I receive?
- Healthcare package including optician, dental, physiotherapy and much more
- Free gym membership for you
- Free gym membership for up to 4 of your family
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- 22 days holiday (pro rata)
- Company sick pay
- Pension Scheme
The Next Steps
We’re looking to appoint as soon as possible, so if this sounds like the perfect role for you, don’t delay, apply TODAY!