Strategic Campaign Manager - Gibraltar
Rank Interactive are on a mission to create the leading UK multi-channel brands in the Bingo and Casino industry. We are passionate about our brands, products and players, we strive to deliver new and innovate products, campaigns and features that Excite and Entertain our players.
The Gibraltar office is a small and friendly environment built around the brilliant people that we have in place. Everyone is encouraged to share ideas and no door is closed for open conversations.
Are you dedicated to creating attention grabbing, exciting and highly engaging campaigns which hold the customer experience at their heart? Are you passionate about delivering fantastic experiences to your customers which maximise retention and revenue opportunities? Are you looking to work in a fast paced, agile business where you will take your ideas from inspiration to delivery?
We are looking for a Strategic Campaign Manager who will be accountable for planning and executing campaign-based activity for the Rank Bingo team, including working with multiple teams across various locations, integrated marketing planning (IMP) and aligning promotional activity to drive acquisition, Digital and Retail footfall, decreasing player churn and increased LTV.
The role requires a balanced focus on both retail and digital channels, for Mecca and cross sell opportunities between our top tier brands Lucky Pants and Kitty Bingo. You will create integrated campaigns to drive profitable acquisition, existing customer value and visitor growth. This role extends
Crucially, the Strategic Campaign Manager will ensure that existing strategies work as hard as possible whilst constantly exploring new opportunities to engage and acquire new customers. In the same way that the campaign marketing function will be seen as a service provider to the wider business, the wider marketing team will be seen as a service provider to the Strategic Campaign Manager given the importance of optimizing our approach to acquisition and the vital role it plays in the future of our business.
- Responsible for delivering headline campaigns the drive maximum excitement and entertainment within our player base across Mecca, Kitty Bingo and Lucky Pants brands
- Planning 3-6 months in advance by identifying opportunities at key points throughout the year and ensuring plans complement without conflicting between brands
- Creating bespoke and ad-hoc campaigns to react to current market trends and opportunities
- Delivering an industry leading player events and propositions that ensure the highest level of engagement from existing players, maximum acquisition opportunities and reactivate large swathes of lapsed players
- Ensuring budgets are carefully controlled and all events have clear measures in place to determine ROI
- Working with the Retail Mecca teams to align promotional calendars and events throughout the calendar year
- Fully align with the Digital promotional and CRM teams and Planning Manager to ensure the complete roll out of your vision across all customer touchpoints and areas of the business
- Accountable for the planning and implementation of the all channel marketing elements of IMP campaigns, including budget planning, audience profiling and targeting, purchasing, post-campaign analysis and ongoing optimisation
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- Multiple years' experience in campaign marketing and planning in consumer facing multi-channel regulated sectors working across retail and digital commercially focussed businesses
- Proven track record in developing and delivering IMP initiatives in a fast-moving multichannel environment or high transactional B2C business of comparable scale and dynamism most likely in the leisure and hospitality sector
- Multiple years' experience in digital acquisition and multi-channel customer lifetime value growth, with a broader experience across all digital media
- The ability to plan, develop, create, and execute brilliant consumer IMP as part of a seamless customer acquisition, brand confidence and conversion strategy
- Effective communicator and operator at middle management level, with a proven capability in engaging and influencing at senior management and contributing to company strategy
- Excellent influencing skills to ensure positive and effective working relationships with shared service teams and colleagues in other geographies
- Track record in establishing, leading, and developing small teams
- Ability to effectively lead and manage change in a matrix environment
- Capable of working under pressure and able to set and achieve high standards; single minded in the pursuit of goals
- Resilient to a tee with a restless attitude and strong work ethic, demonstrating a visible leadership style that motivates those around you
- Self-confident, with the ability to contribute at senior level; but with low 'ego' and so does not take self too seriously
- Acclimatises quickly to the company culture and commercial needs, and gains acceptance and support from the peer group within both brands and the wider Rank Group
- Challenges conventional thinking to remove bureaucracy and unlock innovation
- Open-minded, flexible and willing to try new ideas, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Team-orientated, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to produce commitment in others to accept new methods, processes and structures
- Strong and broad commercial understanding, with the ability to contribute to the future strategy and performance of the company
To find out more information, follow us over on LinkedIn!
Rank Group & Rank Interactive