Housekeeping Assistant - Norton House Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh
Full Time 30 Hours plus overtime paid and service charge - approximately £50-75 per pay period on top of your wages
We have an opportunity for a Full Time Housekeeping Assistant to join our team at Norton House Hotel & Spa working 30 Hours per week over 5 days between the hours of either 8am - 3pm or 1pm - 9pm.
As a Housekeeping Assistant you will help to ensure the Hotels bedrooms are clean and ready for our guests to enjoy. You will clean the room, bathrooms and make beds. Full Training is provided.
What’s in it for you:
- Salary paid every 4 weeks directly into your bank account plus a share of service charge to boost your earnings
- Use of Health Club facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes for just £30 per month
- Delicious meals on duty
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
- Free parking on site
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
- You’ll have previous experience cleaning or working in a similar manual role
- You’ll feel comfortable working both alone and as part of a team in a fast-paced, busy environment
- You’ll have an eye for detail noticing things others often don’t
- You’ll take pride in delivering consistently high standards
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and helpful manner as our teams work together to ensure our guests are happy
Norton House Hotel & Spa is a 4 Star Hotel in Edinburgh - it has 83 bedrooms, a restaurant and a Health Club & Spa. It is a stunning Hotel set in a beautiful location with a friendly and hardworking team.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.