CPA Administrator (Part time Wednesday - Friday)
CPA (Critical Path Analysis) Support Technologist (Part time Wednesday – Friday)
Location: Handforth based
About the Pets at Home Group
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a CPA Support Technologist to join us on a part time basis, as part of a job share, working Wednesday to Friday. Working as part of the Technical & Product Process team, you will be supporting the Technical Process Manager within the CPA Process. Working collaboratively with colleagues cross functionally, you will be a vital support who will become actively involved in championing the change that needs to take place around range management and implementation across both food & accessories. This is a really exciting administrative role, with no previous experience in CPA needed. You must be very detail orientated, enjoy supporting in different areas, and enjoy a fast and changing environment.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to;
- Manage monthly CPA KPI reports and data to support continuous improvement and agility within the CPA
- Support any stage and gate meetings as requested by the Technical Process Manager
- Ensure that the Range Planners and HIVE support platforms are up to date and that hours align with project complexity.
- Through effective critical path build and maintenance, ensure that projects are kept on track and that we work back from launch minus in terms of managing projects.
- Champion the CPA process across Food and Accessories by actively supporting its implementation with the Technical Process Manager
- Minute taking in Trading meeting, and distributing
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Confirming projects are on track
- Coordinating with various trams across Trading
This is a great role if you’re looking to gain experience in Trading, where you’ll learn and actively participate in the evolvement of a more process driven Technical, Compliance & Product Process. It would be desirable if you have previous experience of spreadsheet trackers, and project management tools. This is a fast paced, and busy role, so having a keen eye for detail is crucial, as well as having good presentation skills. If you enjoy anticipating obstacles before they occur, and don’t mind working on a project until it is just right, this could be the role you’ve been searching for. Press the Apply Now button below and in a few short steps we would have received your application.