Various contracts and Accommodation available
This luxury property is set within the beautiful Cotswolds offer outstanding 5-star facilities catering for health, wellness, beauty, fitness and relaxation, attracting local clientele as well as destination spa seekers. The company provides great opportunities for extra training and there is a clear progression route for those who shine. They are committed to people’s development at all stages and the long service of key staff members. Due to the remote location of the property, your own transport is essential for this role.
- Holidays - 29 days holiday per annum, including bank holidays (salaried contracts). That’s 28 days plus your birthday, as everyone deserves a day off on their special day… cake and candles not included but recommended.
- Service Charge & Tips – are all paid to our teams and fairly shared across our departments, from housekeeping to front of house, we’re all one big team that makes the dream happen.
- Food & Drink – all meals on duty are provided and we don’t just keep the good stuff for guests… great premium coffee and meals prepared by our fantastic kitchen teams will ensure you’re well fuelled for your day.
- Discounts – are available on food and stays exclusively for you. We love that our teams can experience and enjoy what our guests do, so it’s something we actively encourage.
- Wellbeing – there’s 24 hour access to our online fitness platform with countless classes at your fingertips, from high energy workouts to mindful yoga sessions, it’s all there for you to get your daily dose of feel-good.
- Team Events – are regularly organised and can vary from an educational trip to the local gin distillery to a team wander in the countryside to discover the local area - we like to create opportunities to explore and socialise.
- Festive – we like to treat our teams to a festive lunch in the run up to the big day as well as giving a Christmas present as a token of thanks too - but that’s a surprise!
- And More – we know that good people know good people, so recommending a friend to join the family will get you cash perks - plus if you stay with us a while then you’ll be rewarded with extra holiday days and increased pension contributions.
- Training and support - The company runs an integrated scheme
Additional Package Details
- Competitive basic salary depending on experience
- Accommodation Available
- Loyalty scheme – Up to £2,000 after 12 months
- Commission on retail
- Long service awards
- Discount on Spa treatments and retail products
- Additional leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
Experience and Qualifications…
- Minimum Level 3 qualified in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- No less than 2 years of experience within a Spa or similar environment
- The availability to work some evenings and 3 out of 4 weekends is essential
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Apply Now | Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your next career move. About Spa Elite: Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 15 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.