You will never falter on striving for exceptional quality and standards. You’ll have a love for delivering amazing service as well as leading, inspiring and engaging your team.
You’ll be commercially minded, innovative and have high expectations of yourself and others. You’ll demonstrate your passion by bringing new ideas to the table, delivering on your promises and inspiring those around you.
As ‘Assistant Conference and Events Manager’ you’ll be on the front line, delivering on our mission!
You’ll be a passionate leader with the ability to inspire, motivate, and support your team in order to exceed your commercial goals. You’ll have high standards when it comes to guest experience, understand brand standards and you’ll take ownership and pride in your work. From syndicate rooms to conferences, exhibitions private banqueting/dinners and weddings you’ll will assist the Conference and Events Manager in the running of the Conference and Events department.
What’s in a day’s work?
- Leadership, coaching & training
- Customer service
- Delivering brand standards
- Set up and running of conferences and events
- Maximising opportunities to sell
- Stock control
- Administration and Technology savvy
- Sound commercial judgment
- Available to work when the team and customer needs you most