Do you enjoy working with numbers?
Are you seeking a new challenge?
As the Finance Manager, you will support the General Manager and will be overall responsible for overseeing all aspects of the finance function within the hotel.
What will I do?
- Oversee cost control and budgeting
- Working with the hotel team you’ll ensure correct stock is ordered, maximising margins and ensuring accurate forecasting
- Payroll management and monitoring labour requirements
- Full ledger management inclusive of transactional processing
- Producing weekly / monthly reports for various departments as well as the General Manager
Is this the role for me?
- Previous finance/accounts experience within the hotel industry would be ideal, however, not essential
- Proven experience in a Finance Management position
- Experience of management & financial accounting processes
- Transactional processing and full ledger management
- IT savvy, must be proficient with MS Office, Excel to an advanced level
- Strong communication & organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain high attention to detail
- A ‘can do’ attitude, confident and self-motivated
- Flexibility to work the occasional weekend, depending on when month end falls
What we can offer you:
- Meals on duty
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Almarose group
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with Almarose as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
Who are Almarose Hotels & Resorts?
Almarose Hotels are an independent Hotel Management company who own and operate an award-winning portfolio of 21 4*properties throughout the UK. It's an exciting time to join our portfolio; our strategy is to develop and invest in our properties and employees, with opportunities that span across beautiful countryside and bustling city centre locations – each offering a truly unique experience for our guests, and exemplary professional development and careers for you.
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. Almarose Hotels & Resorts Ltd proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.