We are looking for a Spa Therapist to join our team at The Springs Resort & Golf Club in Wallingford, Oxfordshire. Fantastic hourly rate of pay!
This is a permanent position to work variable hours. Hours will be across variable days which will include weekends and bank holidays.
Flexibility is essential to suit the needs of the business.
Darwin Escapes has 24 amazing destinations across the United Kingdom, each of which has its own unique offering. Whether you are looking for a role in food and beverage, grounds, maintenance, housekeeping, entertainment or at a management level then the Darwin family will have the career waiting for you!
The successful Spa Therapist will
- Offer a wide range of treatments to guests from our pre-determined treatment menu.
- Advise guests on available treatments.
- Answer queries and book appointments.
- Ensure that the salon is appealing to guests.
- Ensure that the salon is well stocked and report any requirements.
- Actively work to help promote the salon, resort and other facilities.
- Upsell beauty products and treatments where appropriate.
- Ensure client confidentiality at all times.
Previous salon experience is desired. An NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Beauty Therapy is essential for this position. Excellent customer service and strong communication skills are essential.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement.
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK.
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools.
- Food discount across all resorts.
- Discounts on spa treatments.
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus.
- *100% work attendance bonus.
- *Company employee sick pay.
- Compassionate leave pay.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Shield cash plan.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Why work for us:
‘Darwin Escapes is successful because of our Team, who are like minded, dedicated and committed to delivering outstanding standards and customer experience. This is how we support each other to carve those life long memories for our holiday home owners, holiday guests and golf members and visitors’ – Lindsey Esse, Managing Director.